A24 is hiring a new Media Buyer onto our in-house team. This role will be responsible for day-to-day tasks associated with media buying, including media planning and reporting. Clear and concise communication skills are required to effectively collaborate with stakeholders. The Media Buyer will be responsible for running digital campaigns across multiple advertising channels under the guidance of our Paid Media Lead.
This role is based in Los Angeles and candidates must be available to work in-person from our West Hollywood office.
- Media Buying: Independently build, launch, and optimize campaigns across major social platforms (Meta, TikTok, etc.)
- Reporting: Pull and deliver various reports, on a recurring and ad hoc basis, from in-platform, Excel, and BI dashboards, and generate performance insights / recommendations
- AdOps: Support Media Manager in the timely execution of all tasks related to ad operations, including maintaining planning templates, trafficking creative, troubleshooting delivery and performance
- Finance: Collaborate with the Accounting/Finance departments to develop a streamlined approach to invoicing and vendor payments
- Other projects and responsibilities as assigned from time to time
- 4+ years work experience, with 2+ years in Media Buying on social platforms
- Experience with Facebook Ads Manager
- Proficient in Excel
- Strong and consistent attention to detail
- Analytical and structured approach to work
- Eager to learn new skills, proactive mindset
- Humble, diligent, resourceful
Our target compensation range for this role is between $75,000 and $90,000. Actual starting pay within the range will depend on various considerations, including: work experience, skills, specializations, and training. We do not use formal job titles internally and similarly named positions may have different compensation levels. This role is also eligible for an annual performance bonus, including both cash and equity components, competitive healthcare, as well as other employee benefits.
A24 is the global entertainment company behind last year's historic Academy-Award® winning film Everything Everywhere All At Once and Emmy-award winning TV series Beef with Netflix. A24's premium library of 150+ films and TV shows includes Hereditary, Moonlight, Lady Bird, Uncut Gems, Spring Breakers, Emmy-winning series Euphoria, and Golden Globe-winning series Ramy. Recent and upcoming projects include Past Lives from Celine Song, The Zone of Interest from Jonathan Glazer, Priscilla from Sofia Coppola, The Iron Claw starring Zac Efron and Jeremy Allen White, Civil War starring Kirsten Dunst and Cailee Spaeny, and The Sympathizer starring Robert Downey Jr. from director Park Chan-Wook.