A24 is seeking a Legal Delivery Manager, an exciting new role working closely with our Post & Legal teams. This person will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of legal post production delivery and related matters in connection with our original film and acquisition projects. The ideal candidate will be equipped to and excited about building out this core function at A24.
- Oversee review of legal deliverables for original film and acquisition projects to ensure complete delivery of all required documents and assets related to A24’s delivery schedule
- Centralize and organize information and documentation in internal systems and tracking documents and lead initiatives to build efficiencies across the legal delivery process
- Collaborate with A24’s Legal, Marketing, Music and Post teams to resolve delivery-related issues
- Oversee vendor’s review of rights agreements, security agreements, talent contracts, credit statements, marketing materials, legal clearances, music agreements, billing blocks, chain of title, E & O Insurance, copyright registrations, and all others to ensure complete delivery of all required docs and assets
- Track all films through pre-production, post-production, and final internal and external delivery, ensuring that all necessary legal motion picture documentation is vetted and approved
- Liaise with internal teams to manage the internal workflows, ensuring all information and documents are available for downstream activities/servicing needs
- Liaise with external partners to facilitate timely and accurate delivery; and work to resolve delivery-related issues
- 5+ years experience in a delivery role at major network / studio and / or law firm focusing on entertainment
- Deep understanding of the legal delivery workflow and the ability to review and track all document deliverables, including marketing materials
- Strong organization and planning skills; able to track multiple projects effectively
- Motivated self-starter skilled in multitasking and time management
- Creative problem solver that thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Polished and effective communicator
- The ability to work with external partners to correct delivery deficiencies on a deadline
- Established, strong relationships within the entertainment industry
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively on cross-functional teams
- Bachelor’s degree and excellent academic credentials
We are looking for diverse perspectives. A24 is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from all kinds of candidates.
Our target salary range for this position is between $90,000 and $120,000. We do not use formal job titles internally and similarly named positions may have different compensation levels. Actual starting salary within the range will depend on various considerations, including: work experience, skills, specializations, and training. This role is also eligible for an annual performance bonus, including both cash and equity components, competitive healthcare, as well as other employee benefits.
A24 is the global entertainment company behind the Emmy-winning series Euphoria starring Zendaya, Golden Globe winning series Ramy, and such award winning films as Minari, Moonlight, Lady Bird, Midsommar, Amy, Uncut Gems and The Tragedy of Macbeth. Upcoming television projects include The Sympathizer, a limited series from Park Chan-Wook starring Robert Downey Jr., Underrated a doc series with Steph Curry, and Beef starring Academy-Award nominee Steven Yeun and Ali Wong. Current films include The Daniels’ Everything Everywhere All At Once, Alex Garland’s Men, Jenny Slate and Dean Fleischer Camp’s Marcel the Shell with Shoes On and upcoming films Ari Aster’s Disappointment Blvd. starring Joaquin Phoenix, and Celine Song’s directorial debut Past Lives.