A24 is looking to hire a seasoned and hands-on Facilities + Office Experience lead to develop, implement and direct strategy, procedures, and policies for ensuring consistent facilities operations across the company. This role serves as a subject-matter expert to assist in facilities-related issues while assessing and developing our real-estate strategy in New York, Los Angeles and the UK. You will be responsible for overseeing the internal and external experiences in our offices and ensuring they meet our standards. This role reports to A24’s COO and will require occasional travel.
Facilities and Office Experience:
- Provide strategic oversight into each office's needs, standardization of procedures and experience in each location and consistent communication with leaders and employees in each office
- Manage and constantly improve day to day experience of employees and guests, proactively ensuring all needs are met for a productive workflow, including assembling best in class network of vendors, contractors, etc
- Develop and implement effective ways to provide a top-notch external guest experience while visiting A24 offices
- Drive initiatives that enable our employees to maximize their workplace productivity on both a physical and virtual basis (in partnership with IT and HR)
- Lead the charge on space planning and recommendations for departmental moves or relocations
- Manage positive, productive relationships with key contacts, vendors and contractors in each location including landlords, property management and security
- Develop cost controls associated with maintaining facilities, equipment and furnishings to assure operational efficiencies
- Provide assistance and oversight of facilities management practices and conditions to ensure compliance with building codes, environmental, health and safety standards, etc.
- Implement and withhold relevant in-office safety protocols, in partnership with HR and Legal
- Develop and lead the team to execute on emergency plans
- Oversee, train and manage team
- Perform other duties as required
Real Estate, Construction and New Ventures:
- Manage new office build-out construction projects, including excellent and productive project-management with all vendors, keeping projects on time and in budget
- Consult on all future construction and renovation projects
- Oversee any relevant new business expansion opportunities domestically and/or internationally
- Perform other duties as required
- 10+ years experience in commercial facilities or property management in a corporate atmosphere
- 4+ years people management experience
- Vast knowledge of relevant regulations and laws in CA and NY
- Proficient knowledge of Excel and the ability to create reports and analysis
- Strong verbal, written, analytical and persuasive skills, proven experience effectively exercising judgment in communications with leadership, employees and guests
- Entrepreneurial and problem-solving attitude
- Customer focus attitude on employee and guest experience
- Ability to work effectively in a team oriented, fast paced and high demand environment
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality while working with sensitive information
- Ability to handle a fast paced environment and stay nimble amongst shifting priorities, while working well under pressure
- Humble, diligent, resourceful
We are looking for diverse perspectives. A24 is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from all kinds of candidates.
Our target salary range for this position is between $155,000 and $180,000. We do not use formal job titles internally and similarly named positions may have different compensation levels. Actual starting salary within the range will depend on various considerations, including: work experience, skills, specializations, and training. This role is also eligible for an annual performance bonus, including both cash and equity components, competitive healthcare, as well as other employee benefits.
If your experiences in Facilities are outside what we've scoped for this role, please still feel free to apply as we may have other related positions open in the future.
A24 is the global entertainment company behind the Emmy-winning series Euphoria starring Zendaya, Golden Globe winning series Ramy, and such award winning films as Minari, Moonlight, Lady Bird, Midsommar, Amy, Uncut Gems and The Tragedy of Macbeth. Upcoming television projects include The Sympathizer, a limited series from Park Chan-Wook starring Robert Downey Jr., Underrated a doc series with Steph Curry, and Beef starring Academy-Award nominee Steven Yeun and Ali Wong. Current films include The Daniels’ Everything Everywhere All At Once, Alex Garland’s Men, Jenny Slate and Dean Fleischer Camp’s Marcel the Shell with Shoes On and upcoming films Ari Aster’s Disappointment Blvd. starring Joaquin Phoenix, and Celine Song’s directorial debut Past Lives.