A24 is seeking a Coordinator to join our Los Angeles Publicity team. This person will be a motivated self-starter skilled in multitasking, communication, and time management with 1-2 years of professional experience or relative internships, preferably in PR.
- Provide administrative support for Senior Publicist and Publicity Department as needed: schedule calls, meetings and screenings. Organize and update inter-departmental calendars, manage publicity inventory, coordinate and track courier services
- Coordinate Talent, Filmmaker, and Executive Travel for publicity campaigns: book cars, flights, trains, private charters, and hotels
- Compile, track and blast press breaks, reviews, and reactions to appropriate distribution lists
- Create, maintain and send Talent and Filmmaker schedules
- Manage expense reports for departmental cards: code and process departmental invoices
- Assist in imagery and clip management: log approvals, update google tracking sheets
- Maintain and update Publicity DropBox & press site: imagery, title treatments, press notes, clips, trailers, key art, and send links to select press / team members when needed
- Coordinate, manage and update agency documents for film and tv projects
- Staffing of publicity related events: Covering talent at press and special screenings, press days/interviews, film festivals, and awards related events. This includes after-hours and weekend events
- Send and track screener links, DVDs, and coordinate DCP shipments with Print Traffic Team
- Oversee Publicity Interns (Including selection and training)
- 1-2 years of relative internship or professional work experience, preferably in PR
- Motivated self-starter skilled in multitasking, communication, time management and strong organizational skills
- Willingness and ability to travel both domestically and internationally as needed
- Reliable and proactive
- Extreme attention to detail
- Personable, social, and enthusiastic
- Humble, diligent and resourceful
We are looking for diverse perspectives. A24 is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from all kinds of candidates.
This position is overtime-eligible with a target hourly rate between $20 and $22. We do not use formal job titles internally and similarly named positions may have different compensation levels. Actual starting salary within the range will depend on various considerations, including: work experience, skills, specializations, and training. This role is also eligible for an annual performance bonus, including both cash and equity components, competitive healthcare, as well as other employee benefits.
A24 is the global entertainment company behind the Emmy-winning series Euphoria starring Zendaya, Golden Globe winning series Ramy, and such award winning films as Minari, Moonlight, Lady Bird, Midsommar, Amy, Uncut Gems and The Tragedy of Macbeth. Upcoming television projects include The Sympathizer, a limited series from Park Chan-Wook starring Robert Downey Jr., Underrated a doc series with Steph Curry, and Beef starring Academy-Award nominee Steven Yeun and Ali Wong. Current films include The Daniels’ Everything Everywhere All At Once, Alex Garland’s Men, Jenny Slate and Dean Fleischer Camp’s Marcel the Shell with Shoes On and upcoming films Ari Aster’s Disappointment Blvd. starring Joaquin Phoenix, and Celine Song’s directorial debut Past Lives.