Rules Beauty Inc. is the company behind the groundbreaking, new makeup brand, HALF MAGIC. Created by Donni Davy (Emmy-winning head makeup artist on the hit TV show Euphoria), A24, and the creators of Euphoria. Donni Davy changed the world with #euphoriamakeup, bringing expressive, bold makeup into the everyday. Our mission is to bring self-discovery, creativity, and playfulness to the world via makeup. Whether you want an eye-catching blast of color or a subtle pop of glitter, HALF MAGIC lets you wear your heart on your face and embody every version of you. Our products are for anyone who is ready to bring a little magic into their lives – from makeup pros to newbies.
Rules Beauty Inc. is an A24 portfolio company. A24 is the global entertainment company behind the Emmy-winning series Euphoria, Golden Globe-winning series Ramy, and such award-winning films as Minari, Moonlight, Lady Bird, Midsommar, Amy, Uncut Gems and The Tragedy of Macbeth.
The Associate Supply Chain Manager is responsible for the daily activities supporting the purchasing and procurement process including the follow up with suppliers, maintenance of purchase orders, and transportation of components and finished goods for all replenishment demand and new product launches that are extensions of existing collections. The role will also be responsible for handling all aspects of the PO management process (placement, receipts, updating, invoicing) in our PO Management Tools and ERP System. They will be in regular contact with Suppliers to track open order status as well as work with Vendors on any production delays or quality issues. This role also works with the Logistics providers to arrange and track freight for components and finished good deliveries or movements to ensure delivery by required date. The Associate Supply Chain Manager will oversee all Wholesale Fulfillment from PO placement with the DC, fulfillment, shipping, and invoicing. Lastly, the Associate Supply Chain Manager will work with the Distribution Center and 3 rd Party Locations to insure on hand inventory accuracy and help support the Customer Service Team on order and delivery status of D2C Orders as needed. The ideal candidate for the role will be solution oriented, able to work in a dynamic environment, strive to work smarter not harder, and will bring 2 to 4 years of experience in inventory and operations with a strong background and competency in supply chain practices. We are also looking for someone with a high proficiency in Excel, strong attention to detail, strong organization skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize is a must. Experience working in an ERP system like NetSuite and working with a MRP a plus.
This position is located in Los Angeles and will report to the Director of Supply Chain.
- Place all purchase orders for multiple SKU types which includes, service, kitting, “turnkey” items, and components, and send to corresponding supplier
- Request quotes from suppliers as needed to ensure purchase orders are submitted at correct pricing
- Update and track progress of purchase order information in PO Trackers and ERP System with confirmed delivery dates daily/weekly
- Generate open order report on weekly basis and distribute to corresponding suppliers to review during Open PO status calls with suppliers
- Serve as primary interface between company and supply locations for day- to-day operational issues and planning considerations affecting logistics
- Identify any potential supply issues and escalate to appropriate team members
- Work with Logistic providers to arrange and track freight for components and finished good deliveries or movements to ensure delivery by required date
- Reconcile invoices from suppliers and freight forwarders
Item Set Up / Inventory Management:
- Responsible for item creation and maintenance in Item Master, including generation of UPC’s as needed
- Create and maintain bill of materials (BOM) for active SKUs and communicate internally and externally
- Create, audit, and track Cost of Good roll ups for all active BOM SKU’s
- Monitors material receiving at all supply locations and investigates discrepancies during the receipt process to resolve/eliminate process deficiencies
- Produce/build finished good inventory via Work Orders in ERP or Inventory
- Tracking Tool based on provided packing lists/shipping information and with accurate bill of materials
- Manage vendor set up and onboarding requirements for all new suppliers
- Manage fulfillment of Wholesale Customer Orders from PO Placement, Coordination of Fulfilment with the DC, Advanced Shipping Notification (ASN) in Customer’s Vendor Portal; tracking of order shipping or pickup, ensuring invoice/s issued for orders once shipped, confirming invoice is paid by Customer within the agreed upon Payment Terms
- Support Customer Service on D2C order issues due to Fulfillment or Logistic Issues
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Logistics, or equivalent on-job education preferred
- 2-4 years of experience in Global Supply Chain, Logistics, and Inventory Management experience in relevant industry
- Expertise managing complex supply chains from component to finished product
- Creative thinking and strong problem-solving capabilities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Business and Google Suite with Advanced Excel Skills
- ERP and MRP experience, especially in NetSuite, is a bonus
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills
- Enthusiasm for developing systems and processes across a growing organization
- Ability to learn new skills quickly with minimal guidance
- Strong analytical skills and financial acumen
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, “startup” environment
- Actively supports and contributes to the success of other departments
Half Magic is an equal opportunity employer where we welcome diverse perspectives.