A24 is looking for an Executive Assistant to support two of our executives. Responsibilities will include but not be limited to heavy calendar management and scheduling, covering two busy desks, internal document and database tracking, and general departmental administrative tasks. This person is detail oriented, entrepreneurial, and independent with a professional and personable demeanor.
- Oversee all administrative aspects of the Executives' desks
- Maintain Executives' schedule, including day-to-day and long-term management of meetings, projects, and priorities
- Schedule all appointments - prioritize meetings and communicate all relevant details to participants
- Arrange all travel, including international and domestic trips - secure visas, book hotels, coordinate local transportation, and handle other travel-related logistics
- Prepare expense reports for the Executives
- Identify, prepare, and compile necessary materials to ensure that the Executives have appropriate information for meetings, presentations, and special projects, as needed.
- Manage sensitive and confidential information with discretion
- Serve as the first point of contact for a wide variety of high-level relationships between Executives and industry professionals
- Develop in-depth knowledge of complex relationships with partners, vendors, and industry professionals
- Participate in meetings and assist with special projects as needed, including planning special events, board meetings, and off-site meetings
- Partner and work closely with a diverse range of individuals at all levels in the industry and organization
- Miscellaneous personal errands
- Be proactive and have the ability to think ahead to anticipate the needs and requests of the Executives
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience as an Admin or Executive Assistant
- Excellent planning, organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of the landscape of filmmakers, producers, and studio executives is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Extreme attention to detail
- Motivated self-starter skilled in multitasking, time management and strong organizational skills
- Passionate about film and television and is an avid watcher/reader
- Humble, diligent and resourceful
We are looking for diverse perspectives. A24 is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from all kinds of candidates.
A24 is the global entertainment company behind the Emmy-winning series Euphoria starring Zendaya, Golden Globe winning series Ramy, and such award winning films as Minari, Moonlight, Lady Bird, Midsommar, Amy, Uncut Gems and The Tragedy of Macbeth. Upcoming television projects include The Sympathizer, a limited series from Park Chan-Wook starring Robert Downey Jr., Underrated a doc series with Steph Curry, and Beef starring Academy-Award nominee Steven Yeun and Ali Wong. Current films include The Daniels’ Everything Everywhere All At Once, Alex Garland’s Men, Jenny Slate and Dean Fleischer Camp’s Marcel the Shell with Shoes On and upcoming films Ari Aster’s Disappointment Blvd. starring Joaquin Phoenix, and Celine Song’s directorial debut Past Lives.