A24 is seeking a Jr. Graphic Designer to join our Creative Marketing team, focusing on design for A24’s theatrical campaigns. This role will be a vital member of the Creative Marketing team – brainstorming, coordinating, and collaborating across the department in order to bring key marketing materials to life visually, from concept to execution. Candidates should have exceptional design skills, strong attention to detail, ability to solve complex design problems, and an interest in film marketing. This role is NY-based.
- Work closely with the Creative Marketing team to concept, develop, and design promotional marketing materials across key titles for theatrical, VOD, and FYC campaigns. Including but not limited to:
- Social: Statics, GIFs, and A/V tailored across platforms (Instagram, TikTok, Twitter)
- Digital: Display banners, email assets, thumbnails, invites, and FYC packaging
- Photography: Retouch, color-correct and treat stills and screengrabs
- Design internal decks and presentations on behalf of the Creative Marketing team to be shared with relevant stakeholders across the company
- Develop and maintain visual resource databases for all film titles, including key stills, clips, design references, and relevant collateral (title treatment, etc.)
- Support Paid Media efforts across theatrical campaigns by creating high-impact social assets as needed (earned media pieces, vertical video, thumbnails, etc.)
- Proactively contribute to weekly Creative Marketing brainstorm meetings, working with the team to develop innovative content opportunities for social platforms (Instagram, Twitter, TikTok)
- 2-3 years of professional graphic design experience
- Excellent in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator, Premiere)
- Proficiency in AfterEffects is a major plus
- Passion for films, TV, and internet culture
- An acute understanding of design, including typography, layout, line composition, color, messaging hierarchy and other fundamentals
- Extreme attention to detail
- Takes constructive criticism with ease and grace
- Ability to design iteratively based on feedback from team members and partners
- Willingness to work in person in New York
- Comfortable doing creative work in a high-energy, fast-paced business environment
- Humble, diligent and resourceful
Applications without a digital portfolio will not be considered.
We are looking for diverse perspectives. A24 is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from all kinds of candidates.
A24 is the global entertainment company behind the Emmy-winning series Euphoria starring Zendaya, Golden Globe winning series Ramy, and such award winning films as Minari, Moonlight, Lady Bird, Midsommar, Amy, Uncut Gems and The Tragedy of Macbeth. Upcoming television projects include The Sympathizer, a limited series from Park Chan-Wook starring Robert Downey Jr., Underrated a doc series with Steph Curry, and Beef starring Academy-Award nominee Steven Yeun and Ali Wong. Current films include The Daniels’ Everything Everywhere All At Once, Alex Garland’s Men, Jenny Slate and Dean Fleischer Camp’s Marcel the Shell with Shoes On and upcoming films Ari Aster’s Disappointment Blvd. starring Joaquin Phoenix, and Celine Song’s directorial debut Past Lives.