A24 is currently seeking an Accountant to join our Corporate team and focus primarily on our direct-to-consumer business. You should be a detail-oriented and motivated self-starter. This role will be an integral member of a highly collaborative Accounting team.
- Month-end close responsibilities focused primarily on the direct-to-consumer business, including but not limited to, merchandise, publishing, and brand
- Work closely with external specialists to manage the implementation of an ERP system for our direct-to-consumer business
- Work closely with the brand and merchandise teams to stay current on new and existing initiatives and any accounting implications
- Assist with monthly reporting to A24’s bank group
- Assist the team with annual financial audit
- Oversee day-to-day activity for subsidiaries and joint ventures
- Regular reporting for Senior Management’s review
- Ad hoc projects and reporting as requested
- CPA required
- 2 to 4 years experience including public accounting, Big 4 firm preferred
- Experience with e-commerce preferred
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Extreme attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- Motivated self-starter skilled in multitasking, time management, and strong organizational skills
- Humble, diligent and resourceful
We are looking for diverse perspectives. A24 is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from all kinds of candidates.
Based in NY and LA, A24 is the Academy Award-winning film and TV studio behind feature films such as Minari, Midsommar, Moonlight, Ex Machina, Uncut Gems, and this summer’s Zola and The Green Knight. A24 TV productions include the Emmy-winning series Euphoria for HBO starring Zendaya, Hulu series Ramy from Golden Globe-winner Ramy Youssef, the eponymous variety series from viral comedy sensation Ziwe for Showtime, the Joseph Gordon-Levitt Apple series Mr. Corman, and the Netflix anthology series Beef starring Oscar nominee Steven Yeun and Ali Wong.