A24 is looking for a dynamic Junior TV Development Executive to help source, develop and produce it's growing slate of TV projects and be an integral part of the TV Development team.
- Support senior management in the day-to-day development of the company’s slate of television projects
- Provide support to executives on projects prepping, in production, and post
- Track and analyze creative material to develop, produce, or acquire
- Track industry and competitive projects including pitches/specs/materials/packages
- Compose constructive feedback (notes) on all forms of development, materials including - outlines, scripts, episodic cuts.
- Responsible for taking a first pass at creative feedback prior to lead/point executive/producer
- Create grids, lists for series staffing, open writing assignments, episodic director assignments and other departmental
- Bring in new projects that add to the overall TV Slate goals
- 1-2 years experience functioning as a coordinator or junior executive - not working as a coordinator in an assistant position but off the desk, doing the job
- Past or current agency experience preferred
- Knowledge of the landscape of talent, writers, producers, network and studio executives in television
- Strong point of view on material, writers, producers, talent, and content
- Experience in crafting or taking pitches at a production company, studio, or network
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and relationship management skills
- Humble, diligent, resourceful
We are looking for diverse perspectives. A24 is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from all kinds of candidates.
Based in NY and LA, A24 is the Academy Award-winning film and TV studio behind feature films such as Minari, Midsommar, Moonlight, Ex Machina, Uncut Gems, and this summer’s Zola and The Green Knight. A24 TV productions include the Emmy-winning series Euphoria for HBO starring Zendaya, Hulu series Ramy from Golden Globe-winner Ramy Youssef, the eponymous variety series from viral comedy sensation Ziwe for Showtime, the Joseph Gordon-Levitt Apple series Mr. Corman, and the Netflix anthology series Beef starring Oscar nominee Steven Yeun and Ali Wong.