A24 is seeking a Junior Graphic Designer to join our Creative Marketing team. This role will be a vital member of the Creative team – brainstorming, coordinating, and collaborating across the department in order to bring ideas to life visually, from concept to execution. Candidates should have exceptional design skills, strong attention to detail, and the ability to solve complex design problems. This role is NY-based.
- Execute top quality design work in line with A24 standards across a variety of mediums
- Work closely with the Creative team to concept, develop, and design promotional marketing materials across key titles for theatrical, VOD, and FYC campaigns. Including but not limited to:
- Social: Statics, GIFs, and A/V tailored across platforms (Instagram, TikTok, Twitter)
- Digital: Display banners, email assets, thumbnails, invites, and FYC packaging
- Photography: Retouch, color-correct and treat stills and screengrabs
- Design internal decks and presentations on behalf of the Creative team to be shared with relevant stakeholders across the company
- Develop and maintain visual resource databases for all theatrical titles, including key stills, clips, design references, and relevant collateral (title treatment, etc.)
- Support Paid Media efforts across theatrical campaigns by creating high-impact social assets as needed (earned media pieces, vertical video, thumbnails, etc.)
- Proactively contribute to weekly Creative brainstorm meetings, working with the team to develop innovative content opportunities for socials (Instagram, Twitter, TikTok)
- 2-3 years of professional graphic design experience
- Excellent in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator, Premiere)
- Proficiency in AfterEffects is a major plus
- An acute understanding of design, including typography, layout, line composition, color, messaging hierarchy and other fundamentals
- Extreme attention to detail
- Takes constructive criticism with ease and grace
- Ability to design iteratively based on feedback from team members and partners
- Willingness to work in person in New York
- Passion for films, TV, and internet culture
- Comfortable doing creative work in a high-energy, fast-paced business environment
- Humble, diligent and resourceful
Applications without a digital portfolio will not be considered.
We are looking for diverse perspectives. A24 is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from all kinds of candidates.
Based in NY and LA, A24 is the Academy Award-winning film and TV studio behind feature films such as Minari, Midsommar, Moonlight, Ex Machina, Uncut Gems, and this summer’s Zola and The Green Knight. A24 TV productions include the Emmy-winning series Euphoria for HBO starring Zendaya, Hulu series Ramy from Golden Globe-winner Ramy Youssef, the eponymous variety series from viral comedy sensation Ziwe for Showtime, the Joseph Gordon-Levitt Apple series Mr. Corman, and the Netflix anthology series Beef starring Oscar nominee Steven Yeun and Ali Wong.