A24 is looking for a dynamic TV development executive to help source, develop and produce its growing international slate of TV projects and be an integral part of its new London office.
- Help oversee the sourcing and day-to-day development of the company’s international slate of television projects
- Work closely with A24 legal & BA execs to help negotiate deals with key talent
- Partner with A24 production execs to help shepherd projects from inception to delivery
- Cultivate deep relationships with talent, producers, broadcasters, and the broader UK creative community
- Contribute to the overall creative strategy for A24 television internationally
- Minimum of 7 years relevant experience
- Passion for creative excellence
- Knowledge of the landscape of talent, writers, producers, and broadcasters
- Strong point of view on material
- Deep relationships with agents, managers, producers, and writers
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Humble, diligent and resourceful
We are looking for diverse perspectives. A24 is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from all kinds of candidates.
Based in NY and LA, A24 is the Academy Award-winning film and TV studio behind feature films such as Minari, Midsommar, Moonlight, Ex Machina, Uncut Gems, and this summer’s Zola and The Green Knight. A24 TV productions include the Emmy-winning series Euphoria for HBO starring Zendaya, Hulu series Ramy from Golden Globe-winner Ramy Youssef, the eponymous variety series from viral comedy sensation Ziwe for Showtime, the Joseph Gordon-Levitt Apple series Mr. Corman, and the Netflix anthology series Beef starring Oscar nominee Steven Yeun and Ali Wong.