A24 is looking to hire a Digital Marketing Manager to join our Creative Marketing team. This role will support the Creative process of A24’s theatrical campaigns, including paid media and consumer-converting creative materials, to ensure the success of our wide releases. The primary focus will be Theatrical campaigns and releases, as well as ancillary Video On Demand (VOD) and Home Entertainment windows.
- Convert movie-goers into audiences for our films with high-impact creative materials, digital stunts/activations, and innovative partnerships
- Act as Creative lead working in tandem with the Media team to develop holistic content strategies, set campaign benchmarks, and identify new platform opportunities
- Manage the creative execution of all digital ad units (i.e banners, takeovers, end cards), while optimizing specs and CTAs across platforms
- Produce dynamic ad posts for social channels using key creative materials (i.e A/V, earned media), with a focus on high-impact copy and thumbnails
- Liaise with Grassroots PR, Exhibition, and Media teams to identify key audiences for theatrical titles to develop custom creative materials for targeted ad-buying and in-theater activations
- Manage RFPs from vendors and source new creative collaborators for both theatrical and multiplatform releases
- Create and maintain showcases to relay progress and share in-development ad creative with internal stakeholders
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Passionate about social media as a creative medium and marketing platform
- Familiarity with Instagram, Twitter, and TikTok as paid advertising platforms
- Deep knowledge of pop culture and internet culture
- Intuitive understanding of A24’s approach to social
- Thrives in a demanding, fast-moving but loosely-structured creative environment
- Humble, diligent, resourceful
Must be authorized to work in the US.
We are looking for diverse perspectives. A24 is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from all kinds of candidates.
Based in NY and LA, A24 is the Academy Award-winning film and TV studio behind feature films such as Minari, Midsommar, Moonlight, Ex Machina, Uncut Gems, and this summer’s Zola and The Green Knight. A24 TV productions include the Emmy-winning series Euphoria for HBO starring Zendaya, Hulu series Ramy from Golden Globe-winner Ramy Youssef, the eponymous variety series from viral comedy sensation Ziwe for Showtime, the forthcoming Joseph Gordon-Levitt Apple series Mr. Corman, and the Netflix anthology series Beef starring Oscar nominee Steven Yeun and Ali Wong.