Rules Beauty is a new A24 portfolio company focusing on the beauty space. A24 is an entertainment production, distribution, and financing company for both television and film. Recent award-winning productions include Minari, Uncut Gems, Zola, Moonlight, and the television series Euphoria.
The Head of Growth Marketing is responsible for driving and optimizing D2C growth and revenue funnel. He/she/they will develop and scale a comprehensive digital marketing strategy to drive customer acquisition and retention from the ground up. He/she/they will lead and execute paid media campaigns across multiple channels in close partnership with the GM, agencies, and media partners to shape and optimize successful marketing initiatives. This individual will be responsible for driving both strategy and execution across all media channels. The ability to embrace a true start up mentality is critical, while experience managing both large and small-scale budgets alike will be critical as we scale. The ideal candidate will have a deep technical understanding of digital marketing and customer acquisition. His/her/their passion for analytics will drive constant optimization of our revenue funnel and pair data driven conclusions with creative solutions. He/she/they are a self-starter, enjoys fast-paced work and the agility of an early-stage company, and is ready to layer tried and true strategies with new approaches and a creative touch. This is a hands-on role and unique opportunity to lay the foundation for marketing strategies and channels, as well as influence key brand touch points.
STRATEGIC MARKETING + FLAWLESS EXECUTION
- Develop a comprehensive, full funnel digital marketing strategy that combines paid performance marketing through SEM, paid social (priorities are IG, TikTok), affiliate marketing, programmatic display, and strong SEO
- Strategically drive revenue and customer growth by layering paid strategies with a robust email and CRM program to drive loyalty/retention and viral loops
- Own the execution of strategic digital marketing programs. This includes but is not limited to email creation and deployment, facilitating digital campaigns, affiliate marketing, loyalty program and close collaboration with our social team on content and posting calendars
- Build, scale, and optimize our digital marketing channels and manage day-to-day
- Plan, execute, and optimize campaigns: ready, manage and nimbly optimize paid media content to maximize ROI.
- Own, manage, and optimize performance marketing budget, with consistent analysis to draw actionable marketing insights
- Develop KPIs and analytics dashboard: define, evaluate and track key success metrics across digital marketing channels (performance, ROI, etc.)
- Combine first party data with third party data sources including (Facebook/IG, Google, and other ad networks) to drive insights and analysis
- Test and Learn: Test, analyze, and scale experiments to improve key metrics across channels (e.g., landing pages, ad copy, creative, etc.) Work cross- functionally to optimize assets based on analytics and insights
- 6-10 years of experience working in growth, including deep experience in mobile and a strong background in paid social and search campaign development, execution, and performance measurement
- Direct experience managing campaigns in digital platforms with a focus on sales
- Advanced capabilities in Facebook Ads Manager and Google Analytics platforms, related content formats, and requirements
- Proven track record of growth, successful testing, and optimization of conversion/funnel with an aptitude for experimentation and hypothesis-based testing
- Ability to blend left and right brain to ideate creative, data-driven ROI media tactics
- Growth focused mindset; must be highly quantitative, analytical, and a self- starter, including the ability to process and understand large data sets and clearly articulate recommendations, rationale, and results
- Entrepreneurial spirit: aptitude for measured risk-taking, exploring unconventional ideas and thinking and the ability to move quickly on new opportunities
- Desire and ability to think both strategically and tactically, seeing the big picture for an early stage company and taking on everyday executional tasks that come with being part of a founding team