As A24 embarks on our next phase of growth, we are looking for an Executive to help shape and execute the growth of our A24’s Consumer Products business. The job will be responsible for overseeing day-to-day operations and executing a strategic course for A24’s expanding physical and digital consumer business.
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience scaling direct-to-consumer products and leading high-performing teams, preferably with at least 2-3 years of experience in management consulting.
- Partner with A24’s Creative Brand team to define the strategy for A24’s D2C business, including all physical and digital products, events, and other activations
- Drive profitable business operations and oversee day-to-day management of A24’s Consumer Products division; including, but not limited to, guiding decision-making around forecasting / pricing / product pipeline / inventory management, and liaising with internal & external stakeholders to ensure seamless operations (e.g., brand creative, legal, accounting).
- Collaborate cross-functionally to oversee and execute innovative direct-to-consumer marketing programs that leverage organic and paid media, PR, data & analytics, and talent/tastemakers to eventize product drops and drive global brand awareness
- Build out and implement processes to improve team organization, workflows, and operational agility; including, but not limited to, designing and implementing a data-driven CRM strategy, using audience segmentation to target fans within A24’s broader brand ecosystem, and refining internal communication processes
- Provide expertise and thought leadership to A24’s senior leadership on D2C competitive landscape / international opportunities / brand evolution, eCommerce operations, product pipeline, and data-driven consumer marketing
- Manage and develop a highly-motivated team to drive sales, operational excellence, and best-in-class consumer experience
- Cultivate relationships with external partners including, creative partners, manufacturing suppliers, third party logistics venders, talent & tastemakers, etc. to support the growth of the business
- Proactively identify and pursue new opportunities to grow A24’s Consumer Products division, including expanding into new geographies and developing new ways to distribute content through both emerging and existing channels
- 5+ years of relevant experience in building direct to consumer brands and businesses with measurable growth and success
- 3+ years of people management experience; a proven and effective leader
- Strong strategic orientation and analytical skills
- Excellent collaborator with the emotional intelligence to navigate multiple priorities, and communicate effectively across departments and tenure levels
- An ability to blend business acumen with creative thinking to grow A24’s Consumer Products division
- A proven ability to identify operational gaps, and design and implement new systems / processes to address them
- Excellent attention to detail, organization, and project management skills
- Technical savvy--understanding of e-commerce and digital landscape
- Strong marketing fundamentals, preferably with CRM experience
- Humble, diligent, resourceful
We are looking for diverse perspectives. A24 is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from all kinds of candidates.
Based in NY and LA, A24 is the Academy Award-winning film and TV studio behind feature films such as Minari, Midsommar, Moonlight, Ex Machina, Uncut Gems, and this summer’s Zola and The Green Knight. A24 TV productions include the Emmy-winning series Euphoria for HBO starring Zendaya, Hulu series Ramy from Golden Globe-winner Ramy Youssef, the eponymous variety series from viral comedy sensation Ziwe for Showtime, the forthcoming Joseph Gordon-Levitt Apple series Mr. Corman, and the Netflix anthology series Beef starring Oscar nominee Steven Yeun and Ali Wong.