A24 is looking for a Coordinator to provide administrative support to our International Publicity team in our New York offices. Responsibilities will include film market coordination, international PR support, and general departmental administrative tasks. This person is a detail-oriented self-starter with at least 2 years PR experience within the International Film/TV industry.
Support International PR, including but not limited to:
- Liaise with international partners on publicity needs including but not limited to interviews, photos, press notes, festival participation.
- Gather press nominations & work with teams to strategize & prioritize needs of international partners.
- Work closely with teams across PR, Marketing, Delivery, International, Distribution & Accounting, as well as talent representatives and PR agencies on various requests and approvals.
- Manage agencies as needed for particular markets in a global release.
- Seek approvals on imagery, festival planning, press nominations, overall Publicity schedules for international releases.
- Organize press days or junkets, virtually or at festivals.
- Administrative responsibilities including but not limited to creating, maintaining & distributing press requests, publicity status reports, international reactions, release schedule, press breaks, pull quotes, budgets & fee charts.
- Help manage interns for administrative support
- Process publicity expenses, create POs, and work with accounting on billable participation fees to partners.
- 2-3 years of experience in a fast-paced business environment, ideally in an administrative, client-facing capacity and from within the film and/ or television industry
- Highly motivated with fastidious attention to detail and strong abilities in project and data management, time management, multi-tasking and organization
- Demonstrable interest in international distribution and PR
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel and/or Google Sheets as well as online organization databases
- Ability to anticipate team needs as well as needs of international partners
- Thrives in a fast paced environment
- A team player who collaborates well with others
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Driven, efficient, curious, and resourceful
We are looking for diverse perspectives. A24 is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from all kinds of candidates.
Based in NY and LA, A24 is the Academy Award-winning film and TV studio behind feature films such as Lady Bird, Hereditary, The Farewell, Moonlight, Ex Machina, Amy, Room, The Witch, Uncut Gems and Minari. A24 TV productions include the Golden Globe-winning Hulu comedy series Ramy, Showtime Variety Series starring and produced by comedian Ziwe, HBO stand up specials from Jerrod Carmichael and Julio Torres, Netflix docuseries The Confession Tapes and Exhibit A, HBO specials 2 Dope Queens and Pod Save America, and the HBO drama Euphoria starring Zendaya.