A24 is seeking a Coordinator to join our Los Angeles Publicity team. This person will be a motivated self-starter skilled in multitasking, communication, and time management with 1-2 years of professional experience or relative internships, preferably in PR.
- Provide administrative support for Senior Publicist and Publicity Department as needed: schedule calls, meetings and screenings. Organize and update inter-departmental calendars, manage publicity inventory, coordinate and track courier services
- Coordinate Talent, Filmmaker, and Executive Travel for publicity campaigns: book cars, flights, trains, private charters, and hotels
- Compile, track and blast press breaks, reviews, and reactions to appropriate distribution lists
- Create, maintain and send Talent and Filmmaker schedules
- Manage expense reports for departmental cards: code and process departmental invoices
- Assist in imagery and clip management: log approvals, update google tracking sheets
- Maintain and update Publicity DropBox & press site: imagery, title treatments, press notes, clips, trailers, key art, and send links to select press / team members when needed
- Coordinate, manage and update agency documents for film and tv projects
- Staffing of publicity related events: Covering talent at press and special screenings, press days/interviews, film festivals, and awards related events. This includes after-hours and weekend events
- Send and track screener links, DVDs, and coordinate DCP shipments with Print Traffic Team
- Oversee Publicity Interns (Including selection and training)
- 1-2 years of relative internship or professional work experience, preferably in PR
- Motivated self-starter skilled in multitasking, communication, time management and strong organizational skills
- Reliable and proactive
- Extreme attention to detail
- Personable, social, and enthusiastic
- Humble, diligent and resourceful
We are looking for diverse perspectives. A24 is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from all kinds of candidates.
Based in NY and LA, A24 is the Academy Award-winning film and TV studio behind feature films such as Lady Bird, Hereditary, The Farewell, Moonlight, Ex Machina, Amy, Room, The Witch, and Uncut Gems. A24 TV productions include the Golden Globe-winning Hulu comedy series Ramy, HBO stand up specials from Jerrod Carmichael and Julio Torres, Netflix docuseries The Confession Tapes and Exhibit A, HBO specials 2 Dope Queens and Pod Save America, and the HBO drama Euphoria starring Zendaya.