A24 is looking for a Graphic Design Intern to join the team. This position is remote. Must be available up to 20 hours per week — June 2nd start date.
- Adapt key social assets (static/video) using Photoshop and Premiere
- Customize social materials to support campaign messaging across platforms
- Create GIFs for the A24 Giphy channel
Brainstorm, pitch, create, and help to develop innovative creative content opportunities for theatrical titles across social platforms, ie:
- Instagram (Feed, Stories)
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Premiere, InDesign
- AfterEffects is a strong plus
- Driven, efficient, accountable, and resourceful
Required to apply:
- A portfolio or references of past design work. Please send to email@example.com.
We are looking for diverse perspectives. A24 is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from all kinds of candidates.
Based in NY and LA, A24 is the Academy Award-winning film and TV studio behind feature films such as Lady Bird, Hereditary, The Farewell, Moonlight, Ex Machina, Amy, Room, The Witch, and Uncut Gems. A24 TV productions include the Golden Globe-winning Hulu comedy series Ramy, HBO stand up specials from Jerrod Carmichael and Julio Torres, Netflix docuseries The Confession Tapes and Exhibit A, HBO specials 2 Dope Queens and Pod Save America, and the HBO drama Euphoria starring Zendaya.