A24 is looking for a Merchandise Production Coordinator to join the Brand team. This person will manage A24’s merchandise production process by overseeing the development, manufacturing, and logistics for all merchandise.
- Create and maintain timelines for the production and launch of all A24 merch products
- Conduct daily tracking for all merchandise in development, sampling, production, and in transit
- Track and manage all production and freight costs, including maintaining pricing models
- Maintain frequent communication with vendors to ensure timelines are aligned
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to get sample and other approvals
- Create product pages, SKUs, purchase orders, and barcodes
- Request, track, and code POs and invoices for services, samples, materials, and product production
- Manage inbound/outbound shipments with Brand Operations Coordinator
- Ad hoc projects, including various reporting and researching new vendors and suppliers
- 2+ years of professional experience, preferably in project management
- Extreme attention to detail and ability to work independently
- Knowledge of E-commerce platforms, CMS, and project management software a plus
- Humble, diligent, resourceful, self-starter
We are looking for diverse perspectives. A24 is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from all kinds of candidates.
Based in NY and LA, A24 is the Academy Award-winning film and TV studio behind feature films such as Lady Bird, Hereditary, The Farewell, Moonlight, Ex Machina, Amy, Room, The Witch, and Uncut Gems. A24 TV productions include the Golden Globe-winning Hulu comedy series Ramy, HBO stand up specials from Jerrod Carmichael and Julio Torres, Netflix docuseries The Confession Tapes and Exhibit A, HBO specials 2 Dope Queens and Pod Save America, and the HBO drama Euphoria starring Zendaya.