A24 is seeking a Financial Planning and Analysis Manager (FP&A). As a key member of our Finance team, you will work closely with Finance, Accounting, and other teams across the company to develop accurate forecasts and conduct ongoing financial planning and analysis.
- Preparing accurate financial statement forecasts across different departments and business lines
- Synthesizing large, complex datasets, understanding variances and drawing insights
- Building dynamic financial model forecasts using excel and/or other forecasting tools
- Working closely with internal teams to develop and refine forecasting methodologies
- Conducting financial analysis to support the growth of new business lines
- Ad hoc projects as needed
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance and CPA
- Advanced knowledge and application of Microsoft Excel and experience managing complex datasets
- Experience forecasting and analyzing financial statements (P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow)
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple, time-sensitive projects and competing priorities in a demanding fast-paced environment
- Strategic agility, ability to translate nebulous concepts into concrete analysis
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate across teams and present to all levels of the company
We are looking for diverse perspectives. A24 is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from all kinds of candidates.
Based in NY and LA, A24 is the Academy Award-winning film and TV studio behind feature films such as Lady Bird, Hereditary, The Farewell, Moonlight, Ex Machina, Amy, Room, The Witch, and Uncut Gems. A24 TV productions include the Golden Globe-winning Hulu comedy series Ramy, HBO stand up specials from Jerrod Carmichael and Julio Torres, Netflix docuseries The Confession Tapes and Exhibit A, HBO specials 2 Dope Queens and Pod Save America, and the HBO drama Euphoria starring Zendaya.