A24 is looking for a Director of PR to join and lead the LA team. This person will have a minimum of 10 years experience in film and/or television PR at a major studio, network, or agency. Responsibilities will include strategizing and leading innovative campaigns across all of A24’s Film and TV projects.
- Act as day-to-day strategic and tactical campaign leader guiding PR efforts across A24’s film and TV slate
- Manage a team to create and actively pitch campaign initiatives to media outlets across the board alongside campaign objectives including but not limited to: appearances, interviews, theme pieces, op-eds, etc.
- Maintain and grow close working relationships with key media contacts across the evolving media landscape
- Work closely and maintain a strong relationship with talent reps to ensure open communication and smooth campaigns
- Work closely with the Publicity and Events teams to ensure coordinated efforts for event plans and coverage (premieres, screenings, festivals/markets, stunts, etc.)
- Oversee the overarching goals of the Los Angeles Publicity team and work closely across all departments to help see through creative and cohesive campaigns
- Help oversee key press materials and positioning for film and tv project including but not limited to Press Notes, Synopsis and Key Set Images
- 10+ years of experience in film or TV publicity, either at a studio or PR agency
- Has strong communication skills and a passion for leading Film and TV publicity campaigns
- Los Angeles Awards press circuit knowledge and experience is a plus
- Creative thinker & Team Player
- Strong communication and writing skills
We are looking for diverse perspectives. A24 is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from all kinds of candidates.
Based in NY and LA, A24 is the Academy Award-winning film and TV studio behind feature films such as Minari, Lady Bird, Midsommar, Moonlight, Ex Machina, and Uncut Gems. A24 TV productions include the Emmy-winning series Euphoria for HBO starring Zendaya, Hulu series Ramy from Golden Globe-winner Ramy Youssef recently renewed for its third season, the forthcoming Joseph Gordon-Levitt Apple series Mr. Corman, the eponymous variety series from viral comedy sensation Ziwe for Showtime, The Curse created by Nathan Fielder and Benny Safdie and starring Emma Stone for Showtime, and the Netflix anthology series Beef starring Oscar nominee Steven Yeun and Ali Wong.