A24 is currently seeking a Salesperson to join our International Sales & Distribution team. This role will primarily focus on digital sales of our library titles overseas. You should be a motivated self-starter with a strong entrepreneurial mentality. This role will be an integral member of a highly collaborative International Sales team.
- Handle valuation and sales of A24’s non-theatrical and catalogue titles
- Track availabilities, identify ancillary opportunities within the A24 slate
- Manage relationships with distributors, broadcasters and platforms as well as third party licensing teams (i.e. sales data collection, reporting, projections, rights availability)
- Work closely with the International team to evaluate & strategize sales plans for upcoming titles
- Opportunity to build and own international ancillary business leveraging A24 slate
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in film and/or TV licensing
- International relationships with buyers across local digital platforms, cable and broadcast networks
- Expert knowledge of international distribution landscape across all non-theatrical media, long-term experience in dealing with distribution negotiations and contracts
- Excellent attention to detail with strong abilities in project and data management, time management, organization and forward planning
- A motivated self starter who also collaborates well with others
- A solution-orientated and entrepreneurial thinker
- Humble, diligent and resourceful
We are looking for diverse perspectives. A24 is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from all kinds of candidates.
Based in NY and LA, A24 is the Academy Award-winning film and TV studio behind feature films such as Lady Bird, Hereditary, The Farewell, Moonlight, Ex Machina, Amy, Room, The Witch, and Uncut Gems. A24 TV productions include the Golden Globe-winning Hulu comedy series Ramy, HBO stand up specials from Jerrod Carmichael and Julio Torres, Netflix docuseries The Confession Tapes and Exhibit A, HBO specials 2 Dope Queens and Pod Save America, and the HBO drama Euphoria starring Zendaya.