As a key member of our production accounting team, you will be involved in all aspects of accounting from development through post production. You will work closely with both the accounting teams and the TV creative teams to ensure accurate and timely books are kept across multiple active projects, each in various stages.
- Tracking and processing development payments
- Project accounting during writers room
- Overseeing on-set accountants during production
- Project accounting during post-production through wrap/delivery
- Processing WGA fringes
- Managing various audits including tax credits and insurance claims
- Liaising with network production finance & accounting teams
- Setting up guild residuals
- Working closely with multiple internal and external teams to be liaison for all things TV accounting
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business with an emphasis in accounting, or a related field preferred
- Experience working with production accounting software and Movie Magic Budgeting
- 3-5 years of previous experience with production accounting
- Motivated self-starter skilled in multitasking, time management, and strong organizational skills
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel
- Humble, diligent and resourceful
We are looking for diverse perspectives. A24 is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from all kinds of candidates.
Based in NY and LA, A24 is the Academy Award-winning film and TV studio behind feature films such as Lady Bird, Hereditary, The Farewell, Moonlight, Ex Machina, Amy, Room, The Witch, and Uncut Gems. A24 TV productions include the Golden Globe-winning Hulu comedy series Ramy, HBO stand up specials from Jerrod Carmichael and Julio Torres, Netflix docuseries The Confession Tapes and Exhibit A, HBO specials 2 Dope Queens and Pod Save America, and the HBO drama Euphoria starring Zendaya.