A24 is looking for a Coordinator to provide administrative support to our International Sales Team. Responsibilities will include film market coordination, international servicing support, and general departmental administrative tasks. This person is a detail-oriented self-starter with a client-focused attitude and approach. This role will be based in either NYC or LA.
Initial Responsibilities --
- Manage all logistical and administrative aspects of a film market - scheduling meetings, setting up offices, booking transportation, welcoming clients, coordinating technical set-up, etc.
- Support Head of International and Sales team with scheduling, expenses, and ad hoc administrative tasks
- Liaise with internal teams to prepare international sales materials
- Report and monitor deal status (including legal and delivery) across films and territories worldwide
- Organize and oversee screenings for international distributors
- Coordinate with internal teams (delivery, marketing, publicity, etc) in order to service international partners
- Conduct and compile international research including, but not limited to: box office analysis, territory-specific industry trends, and competitive distribution landscape summaries
- Track festival interest and requests; liaise with festival and internal team on submissions
Ideal Candidate --
- 1- 2 years of experience in a fast-paced business environment, ideally in an administrative client-facing capacity
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel and/or Google Sheets
- An interest in the international side of the film business
- Motivated self-starter skilled in multitasking, time management and organization
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Driven, efficient, curious, and resourceful
- Additional languages are a plus
- Ability to work in the US
Based in NY and LA, A24 is the Academy Award-winning film and TV studio behind feature films such as Lady Bird, Hereditary, The Farewell, Moonlight, Ex Machina, Amy, Room, The Witch, and Uncut Gems. A24 TV productions include the Golden Globe-winning Hulu comedy series Ramy, HBO stand up specials from Jerrod Carmichael and Julio Torres, Netflix docuseries The Confession Tapes and Exhibit A, HBO specials 2 Dope Queens and Pod Save America, and the HBO drama Euphoria starring Zendaya.