A24 is seeking a highly motivated, personable, self starter to manage Reception and Office facilities. You should have a strong interest in office management and operations. This role will be an integral member of a highly collaborative People Operations team. Reports to HR Manager.
Initial Responsibilities --
- Oversee all administrative aspects of the office ensuring a productive workflow for all departments
- Manage the upkeep of the facilities, including but not limited to vendor management
- Coordinate regular office-wide events including staff outings and team lunches and dinners
- Receive, greet and announce visitors appropriately
- Answer, screen, and forward all incoming calls
- Monitor all conference room scheduling needs
- Manage A24’s Internship Program including but not limited to overseeing recruiting, interviewing, payroll, etc.
- Handle A/V requests and troubleshooting as needed
- Prepare expense reports
- Maintain office, kitchen, bathroom, and other supply inventories
Ideal Candidate --
- 1+ years of professional experience. Previous reception or customer facing experience is preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Motivated self-starter skilled in multitasking, time management and strong organizational skills
- Extreme attention to detail
- Humble, diligent and resourceful
Based in NY and LA, A24 is the Academy Award-winning film and TV studio behind feature films such as Lady Bird, Hereditary, The Farewell, Moonlight, Ex Machina, Amy, Room, The Witch, and Uncut Gems. A24 TV productions include the Golden Globe-winning Hulu comedy series Ramy, HBO stand up specials from Jerrod Carmichael and Julio Torres, Netflix docuseries The Confession Tapes and Exhibit A, HBO specials 2 Dope Queens and Pod Save America, and the HBO drama Euphoria starring Zendaya.