A24 is looking for a Theatrical Distribution intern to support the LA team. Must be available 16 hours per week-- September 16th start date.
- T/Th 9am - 5pm
- Compile and maintain information useful to theatrical distribution:
- Theater lists, contacts, ticket sales and box office data
- Perform maintenance of theatrical distribution software
- Assist with setup of special screenings and events
- Assist in shipment and display checks of in-theater marketing materials
- Miscellaneous tasks as needed
- Proficiency in Microsoft and Google Suite:
- Excel proficiency required
- Motivated self-starter skilled in multitasking, time management and organization
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Driven, efficient, curious, and resourceful
Based in NY and LA, A24 is the Academy Award winning studio behind feature films such as Hereditary, Lady Bird, The Disaster Artist, The Florida Project, Moonlight, Ex Machina, Amy, Room, The Witch, and Good Time and TV shows such as Hulu’s Ramy and HBO’s Euphoria.