New York or Los Angeles based
- Reporting to Head of Post Production
- Manage delivery of outgoing materials such as stills, features, trailers, TV spots, featurettes and 10 minute previews to all digital and cable partners such as iTunes, Amazon, AT&T, Vudu, Xbox, Playstation, Netflix, Dish, DirecTV and InDemand.
- Oversee menus and assets for iTunes extras packages to ensure deadlines are met.
- Manage 4K HDR and home entertainment Atmos mix finishing and delivery as needed.
- Negotiate marketing access fees with sales agents and international territories and deliver items as needed on domestic titles.
- Liaise internally with international department regarding marketing and home entertainment assets for foreign partners.
- Maintain and update A24 release schedule.
A/V Asset Management:
- Assist with any A/V needs such as repurposing TV spots for digital partners and clearing music cues for trailers/spots as needed.
- Oversee picture / sound finishing and mastering for trailers and TV spots.
Anti-Piracy (NY based candidates only):
- Manage our vendors by leading a weekly call and tracking activity across
- our library to assess trends that can help with future efforts.
- Assist filmmakers by sending any found linking sites to our vendors for
- 5 years of professional work experience.
- Dynamic, self-starter, team player, personable, organized, detail-oriented.
- Understanding tape to digital workflow/general knowledge of deliverables .
- Proficiency in editorial software such as Avid, Adobe Premiere.
- Experience using Aspera, MediaShuttle, Sohonet, and/or other FTPs.
Based in NY and LA, A24 is the Academy Award winning studio behind feature films such as Hereditary, Lady Bird, The Disaster Artist, The Florida Project, Moonlight, Ex Machina, Amy, Room, The Witch, and Good Time and TV shows such as Hulu’s Ramy and HBO’s Euphoria.