A24 is looking for a Coordinator to support our International Sales & Distribution Team.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to film market coordination, international servicing support, and general departmental administrative tasks. This person is a detail oriented, self-starter with a professional and personable demeanor.
- Manage all logistical and administrative aspects of a film market - scheduling meetings, setting up offices, booking transportation, etc.
- Support Head of International with scheduling, expenses, and ad hoc administrative tasks
- Coordinate with internal teams (delivery, marketing, publicity, etc) and overseas distribution partners to coordinate international A24 releases
- Organize and oversee screenings for international distributors
- Liaise with internal teams to prepare international sales materials
- Conduct and compile international research including, but not limited to: box office analysis, territory-specific industry trends, and competitive distribution landscape summaries
- Track festival interest and requests; liaise with festival and internal team on submissions
- Strong undergraduate degree
- 1 - 2 (+) years of experience in a fast-paced business environment
- An interest in the international side of the film business
- Motivated self-starter skilled in multitasking, time management and organization
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Driven, efficient, curious, and resourceful
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Additional languages are a plus
Based in NY and LA, A24 is the Academy Award winning studio behind feature films such as Hereditary, Lady Bird, The Disaster Artist, The Florida Project, Moonlight, Ex Machina, Amy, Room, The Witch, and Good Time and TV shows such as Hulu’s Ramy and HBO’s Euphoria.