The Digital Distribution intern will be responsible for maintaining A24’s entire catalog availability on 20+ digital platforms, and provide sales and administrative support. The ideal candidate is a motivated and detail-oriented self-starter with past professional work or office intern experience, and is passionate about A24. This is an 8-week internship with the possibility of extension to support our robust upcoming slate.
This position will start as temporary with the potential to move to full-time for the right candidate.
- Oversee pricing, placement and availability of A24 titles on all digital and cable platforms
- Ensure purchase option on A24’s website
Strategy & Analytics Reporting
- Track A24 title promotion, sales, and pricing
- Report generation and data processes
Pitch Materials & Presentations
- Maintain and prepare pitch deck meetings and business development
- Track A24 competition and merchandising
- Oversee new release launches and delivery
Support the digital distribution team with administrative tasks as needed
- Past professional work or intern experience
- Dynamic, self-starter, team player, personable, organized, detail-oriented
- Strong undergraduate degree
- Humble, diligent, hard-working