A24 is looking for a strong candidate to join our Theatrical Distribution team, with a focus on In-Theater Marketing and Exhibitor Relations. The ideal candidate will have 2-4 years relevant experience in marketing, partnerships and promotions, as well as have strong attention to detail, communication skills, creative instincts and organizational skills. While experience in Film isn’t necessary, a passion for A24 and our business is, as well as a creative approach to how we can differentiate ourselves even further.
We are open to candidates in both Los Angeles and New York City.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to;
- Create innovative in-theater marketing campaigns and strategies; oversee and manage compelling in-theater branding and awareness campaigns for new releases and library titles through screening and promotional campaigns
- Liaise with Creative Marketing, Media, and PR teams to set strategy of on-screen, in-theater, and digital / social marketing campaigns with partners in Exhibition. Lead execution of these campaigns.
- Manage and grow relationships with contacts across all theater chains as relevant account manager
- Oversee in-theater trailer placement, including strategy, negotiation, logistics and tracking
- Execute paid media and promoted social opportunities
- Coordinate delivery and installation of in-theater materials, signage, and displays
- Manage monthly solicitation of theatrical and festival applicable films; maintain database of theaters and festivals in the US for outreach and relationships in partnership with Distribution Operations team
- Leverage A24 brand initiatives to increase loyalty and affinity
- 2-4 years relevant experience in marketing, partnerships and promotions
- Strong creative instincts and ideas
- Organizational skills and the ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Demonstrated attention to detail and follow-through
- Strong understanding of social and digital media
- Humble, diligent, resourceful
Based in NY and LA, A24 is the Academy Award-winning studio behind feature films such as Hereditary, Lady Bird, Moonlight, The Witch, Room, Amy, Ex Machina, and Spring Breakers, and TV shows such as HBO's Two Dope Queens, Amazon’s Comrade Detective and NBC's The Carmichael Show.