About the internship:
We’re looking for Spring interns to support our NYC office. In this role, you’ll assist our media, exhibition, physical production, film acquisitions, publicity, international, marketing, and corporate teams. Work will focus on projects related to our upcoming releases, as well as ancillary and library film titles.
You'll get to:
- Analyze box office data
- Assist with script coverage and research
- Manage release calendars, price tracking, and promotional tracking
- Assist with office admin and reception coverage
- Analyze social media data and exit polling surveys
We're looking for someone who is:
- Ready and willing to roll up their sleeves
- Reliable and proactive
- Articulate and organized
- A strong writer and researcher
- Schedule: Part-time. We offer two schedule options a week - M/W/F or T/TH from early January through late May. We ask for a commitment to either one of our schedule options.
- Compensation: This is a paid internship.
- Who can apply? Recent college grads, juniors and seniors
- Deadline: November 16, 2018