A24 is looking for an Executive Producer to supervise recurring and limited nonfiction series including during development, production, post-production, and in release for the A24 Documentary Studio. The Executive Producer will manage all creative and business aspects of production on a slate of documentary series.
- Develop new series ideas including creation of creative materials such as treatments, decks, sizzle reels, pilots
- Create and execute strategy for sales and licensing including pitching to partner platforms
- Collaborating with external partners including talent, crews, and executives from partner platforms
- Manage multiple shows with large teams of showrunners/series leads
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a senior creative capacity as showrunner, supervising producer or executive producer
- Hands-on experience in the field
- Knowledge of all aspects of documentary filmmaking including practical understanding of story development, research, staffing, equipment, budgeting, legal and ethical considerations
- Must possess a passion for creative excellence as well as an extremely efficient and organized personality with the distinct ability to turn ideas into action
- Comfort working with business affairs and legal
- Must care deeply about making impactful and generally f*cking awesome TV
We are looking for diverse perspectives. A24 is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from all kinds of candidates.
Based in NY and LA, A24 is the Academy Award-winning film and TV studio behind feature films such as Minari, Midsommar, Moonlight, Ex Machina, Uncut Gems, and this summer’s Zola and The Green Knight. A24 TV productions include the Emmy-winning series Euphoria for HBO starring Zendaya, Hulu series Ramy from Golden Globe-winner Ramy Youssef, the eponymous variety series from viral comedy sensation Ziwe for Showtime, the forthcoming Joseph Gordon-Levitt Apple series Mr. Corman, and the Netflix anthology series Beef starring Oscar nominee Steven Yeun and Ali Wong