A24 is seeking a Finance Analyst to support its Television business by creating financial models, forecasting performance and conducting other related analyses.
- Building financial models for different deal structures to support decision-making across A24’s TV business
- Conducting analysis and making recommendations to key stakeholders
- Developing and maintaining KPIs and project forecasts in collaboration with the accounting team
- Forecasting participations and residuals in collaboration with the accounting team
- Supporting A24’s non-fiction business with ad-hoc deal modelling, forecasting and analysis
- Collaborating with the wider finance and legal teams on liquidity forecasting, GAAP forecasting and project financing
- 2+ years of relevant professional experience
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance a plus
- Advanced knowledge and application of Microsoft Excel
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple, time-sensitive projects and competing priorities in a demanding fast-paced environment
We are looking for diverse perspectives. A24 is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from all kinds of candidates.
Based in NY and LA, A24 is the Academy Award-winning film and TV studio behind feature films such as Lady Bird, Hereditary, The Farewell, Moonlight, Ex Machina, Amy, Room, The Witch, and Uncut Gems. A24 TV productions include the Golden Globe-winning Hulu comedy series Ramy, HBO stand up specials from Jerrod Carmichael and Julio Torres, Netflix docuseries The Confession Tapes and Exhibit A, HBO specials 2 Dope Queens and Pod Save America, and the HBO drama Euphoria starring Zendaya.