A24 is looking for a Production intern to support the team (LA based). Must be available 16 hours per week -- September 16th start date.
- M/W or T/Th 9am - 5pm
- Maintain department databases, calendars, and project lists
- Organize and process paperwork to support the production team as we travel on location
- Coordinate signatures and notaries from production executives in a timely manner
- Responsible for updating the production calendar for projects as they evolve
- Update and distribute multiple weekly production meeting agendas
- Coordinate and organize wrap deliverables from producers
- Research and check crew availabilities
- Research venues for various productions to leverage as writer’s rooms, production offices, post facilities, etc.
- Maintain the production storage facility
- Support production team with other ad hoc tasks
- Production Office Assistance experience a plus
- Motivated self-starter skilled in multitasking, time management and organization
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Driven, efficient, curious, and resourcefulProficiency in Google Suite
Based in NY and LA, A24 is the Academy Award winning studio behind feature films such as Hereditary, Lady Bird, The Disaster Artist, The Florida Project, Moonlight, Ex Machina, Amy, Room, The Witch, and Good Time and TV shows such as Hulu’s Ramy and HBO’s Euphoria.