A24 is looking for a TV Development intern to support the LA team. Must be available up to 30 hours per week.
- Upload and organize material submissions in the TV weekend read grid
- General office and administrative support
- Work with TV coordinator & executives to develop information & material tracking systems for the department
- Support coordinator and executives with miscellaneous project-specific or developmental research projects
- Perform written coverage on incoming submissions of scripts, books and plays
- Avid reader
- Strong interest in Television
- Ability to think outside the box and anticipate needs
- Extreme attention to detail
- Driven, efficient, curious, and resourceful
- Proficiency in Google Suite, Filemaker, Microsoft Office a plus
Based in NY and LA, A24 is the Academy Award winning studio behind feature films such as Hereditary, Lady Bird, The Disaster Artist, The Florida Project, Moonlight, Ex Machina, Amy, Room, The Witch, and Good Time and TV shows such as Hulu’s Ramy and HBO’s Euphoria.