A24 is looking for an International Servicing Coordinator to support the Post and International teams on our expanding slate of worldwide releases.
- Manage infrastructure for international servicing division to ensure successful delivery to international partners
- Create international price lists for all feature, marketing, and home entertainment assets
- Coordinate orders from international partners
- Liaise with international team and coordinate release timing of materials as tied to fully executed deals and payments
- Communicate feature delivery guidelines for each territory release and execute anti-piracy letters and notices of delivery
- Localize materials with vendors per territory as needed
- Manage QTs created for captions and watermark individually per distributor in-house
- Oversee outgoing legal delivery and advise on talent obligations
- Address international distributor QC notes and advise on fixes as needed
- Work closely with marketing department to receive all necessary texted and textless marketing assets such as posters, trailers and social assets
- Keep track of any restrictions on marketing materials (Term, Territory, Platform, etc.) by communicating closely with marketing team
- Send out blasts to international partners indicating availability, previews, release timing and restrictions on marketing materials
- Review and approve international marketing materials created in territory and confirm billing block and logos
- Review and approve all feature edits to comply with airline/TV requirements and censorship in territory. Communicate with filmmakers for approval when necessary.
- Track availability of international language dubs and subtitles; retrieve files from distributors
- Liaise with accounting to get invoices generated for incoming orders and assist with logging all invoices being sent/paid
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience within film international servicing
- Organized and extremely detailed oriented
- Demonstrable ability to create systems, processes and workflows for efficiency
- Motivated self-starter skilled in multitasking and time management
- Basic understanding of post-production and international deliverables
- Polished and effective communicator; poised, calm and reasonable
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and relationship management skills
- Humble, diligent and resourceful
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Adobe Premiere and Media Encoder, Aspera, Signiant MediaShuttle, Citrix ShareFile, Dropbox, Toast Titanium and Avid a plus
Based in NY and LA, A24 is the Academy Award winning studio behind feature films such as Lady Bird, Moonlight, Eighth Grade, The Disaster Artist, Ex Machina, Amy, Room, The Florida Project, and Hereditary, and TV shows such as HBO's Pod Save America and upcoming Euphoria, Hulu's Ramy and NBC's The Carmichael Show.
A24 offers employees a full benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance; 401k program; commuter benefits; cell phone program; flexible paid-time off; parental leave; staff screenings and more.