A24 is looking for an individual to join our International team, focusing on International TV distribution and sales. We are open to candidates in both New York and Los Angeles for this role.
- Develop and manage relationships with TV distributors around the world
- Build a sophisticated understanding of market dynamics in each territory
- Work closely with International and TV leadership teams to develop tailored distribution strategies for each A24 show
- Assemble detailed sales estimates & target buyer lists
- Negotiate short- and long-term deals with distributors in partnership with Legal & BA
- Track offers and deal status with support from International Distribution Coordinator
- Collaborate with relevant A24 depts. to effectively facilitate international TV releases (Marketing, Delivery, Legal)
- 3-5 years experience in scripted international TV sales
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong project management capabilities
- Demonstrated organizational agility
- Independent, entrepreneurial mindset
- Willingness to travel
- Languages a plus
Based in NY and LA, A24 is the Academy Award winning studio behind feature films such as Lady Bird, The Disaster Artist, The Florida Project, Moonlight, Ex Machina, Amy, Room, The Witch, and Good Time and TV shows such as Amazon’s Comrade Detective, USA’s Playing House and NBC's The Carmichael Show.