A24 is looking to hire a Digital Media Buyer to our in-house Media team. Ideal candidates will have experience executing and optimizing cross-channel digital media buys, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Youtube platforms. Direct-to-publisher, programmatic buying also a plus. We are open to applicants in both Los Angeles and NYC. The ability to work as part of a team and liaise between our Creative, Distribution, Home Entertainment, and Finance teams is equally important to the buying functions.
We are open to candidates in both Los Angeles and New York City.
- Work closely with Media planning lead to execute high volume of digital media buys: 15-20 multi-channel media campaigns a year.
- Work with all relevant ad buying platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube and Programmatic platforms.
- Also responsible for Direct-to-publisher buying (RFP, negotiate, place, traffic and back-end reporting).
- Tenaciously optimize, split-test, report and adjust all media buys for optimal KPI performance
- Manage and review back-end performance of all digital media campaigns.
- Translate analytic data/insights into actionable recommendations for the Marketing team.
- Work closely with creative team to facilitate optimizations on creative end as well.
- Create and Maintain relationships with publishers and relevant ad tech partner companies.
- Collaborate with Accounting/Finance department to develop a streamlined approach to invoicing and vendor payments.
- 2-5 years Digital Media Buying experience.
- Skilled with existing social media platforms.
- Experience with programmatic buying a plus.
- Skilled with Microsoft Excel.
- Strong analytical abilities, with the ability to communicate findings.
- Desire to work at a fast-paced, new school entertainment company with a proven track record.
- Executive presentation skills to clearly and succinctly recommend solutions
- Humble, diligent, resourceful
Based in NY and LA, A24 is the Academy Award-winning studio behind feature films such as Hereditary, Lady Bird, Moonlight, Hereditary, The Witch, Room, Amy, Ex Machina, and Spring Breakers, and TV shows such as HBO's Two Dope Queens, Amazon’s Comrade Detective and NBC's The Carmichael Show.