A24 is looking for someone to lead our data and analytics function. The ideal candidate will have 5-8 years of progressive experience and technical expertise in data and analytics. This role will require a strong analytical leader who is comfortable completing and overseeing technical work (such as writing and reviewing code) but who can also clearly communicate to and partner with stakeholders. They will be expected to present findings and be an influencer of the direction of data analytics throughout the company. This person will need both creativity and attention to detail as they envision and build data solutions.
We are open to candidates in both Los Angeles and New York City.
- Partner with relevant stakeholders to diagnose business needs and translate into actionable priorities, with a focus on:
- Digital Distribution
- Media & Advertising
- Theatrical Distribution
- Brand Strategy
- Quarterback all data & analytics projects across A24, including gathering and articulating technical requirements and then playing an active role throughout the execution of those requirements
- Create repeatable processes to support scalable data solutions
- Manage key data vendor relationships and negotiations
- Train and lead small team
- 5-8 yrs business experience & technical expertise in data & analytics
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- Experience with related technologies: data acquisition (API integration, ETL tools), data storage (SQL and non-SQL), analytical programming (Python, R, etc.) and visualization (Tableau, d3, etc.).
- Experience with development operations (source code management, unit and integration testing, release management) a plus.
- Knowledge of digital data technologies (DMPs, DSPs, SSPs, pixel tracking, etc.)
- Experience managing direct reports
- Independent, entrepreneurial mindset
- Demonstrated organizational agility
- Exceptional project management capabilities
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Media & entertainment experience a plus
- Humble, diligent, resourceful
Based in NY and LA, A24 is the Academy Award-winning studio behind feature films such as Lady Bird, Moonlight, Hereditary, The Witch, Room, Amy, Ex Machina, and Spring Breakers, and TV shows such as HBO's Two Dope Queens, Amazon’s Comrade Detective and NBC's The Carmichael Show.