About the internship:
We're looking for interns to support our LA TV Development team. assisting with a variety of projects related to our Fall 2018 slate.
You'll get to:
- Upload and organize material submissions in the TV weekend read grid.
- General office and administrative support
- Work with TV coordinator & executives to develop information & material tracking systems for the department.
- Support coordinator and executives with miscellaneous project-specific or developmental research projects.
- Perform written coverage on incoming submissions of scripts, books and plays.
We're looking for someone who is:
- Ready and willing to roll up their sleeves
- Articulate and organized
- Fast readers
- Has a strong interest in TV
- Ability to think outside the box and anticipate needs
- Exercise great attention to detail
- Timing: Part-time or Full-time, late-August through mid-December (approx. 4 months in duration). Minimum commitment of 2 days per week.
- Compensation: This is a paid internship.
- Who can apply? Undergrad college students. *Must have a valid driver's license and access to a car.*