About the internship:
We're looking for interns to support our NY publicity team. You’ll assist with theatrical and awards campaigns for our upcoming releases, as well as ancillary and library film titles. Please note, previous experience in publicity is required.
You'll get to:
- Assist with event management and press days
- Facilitate interviews between filmmakers, talent, and press
- Track and compile press mentions of current titles
- Research for publicity and promotional campaigns
- Assist with regional publicity and promotion reports
We're looking for someone who is:
- Detail oriented
- Reliable and proactive
- Articulate and organized
- A strong verbal and written communicator
- Personable, social, fun, and enthusiastic
- Humble, resourceful and diligent
- Timing: Part-time or Full-time, early September through mid December. Minimum commitment of 3 days per week.
- Compensation: This is a paid internship.
- Who can apply? Undergrad college students, rising juniors and seniors.